Each participant will receive a Soul Retrieval Healing and we will explore follow-up integration work in a loving, safe, supportive and sacred group setting. We will use shamanic journeying, ritual and ceremony to enhance your experience, and deepen your relationship with the spiritual world. April 10 – 12, 2015
- Empowerment Through the Shamanic Journey Learn Basic Shamanic Journey Skills By using the beat of the drum, you will learn how to move into an altered state of consciousness to gain access to non-ordinary reality allowing you to receive direct spiritual guidance. TBA All Day Training plus Three evening circles
- Space Clearing & Shamanic Extraction Healing We will explore how to clear negative energies and Suffering beings from a physical location: Home, Office,or land. You will be introduced to Several methods of performing a Shamanic Extraction. Weekend Training : TBA Saturday, & Sunday, 2015
- Psychopomp Healing: Death, Dying and Beyond Learn to work in compassionate partnership with your helping “Spirits” in order to assist stuck “souls” to move to the other side, also referred to as psycopomp healing. A shaman heals both the living and the deceased. This training is also for those who wish to be of service in the process of dying, whether to learn for themselves or to assist other’s journeys. Perfect for Hospice Workers, Caregivers and Family Members who wish to assist in this greatest human transition. Weekend Training: TBA , 2015
- Soul Retrieval Practitioner 4-Day Intensive Training This is a non-residential 4-day advanced training intensive. TBA 2014. In this week you will learn how to perform the classic shamanic method of Soul Retrieval.
- Compassionate Clearing Learn basic COMPASSIONATE CLEARING skills, the healing and psychopomp of “lost souls” that are connected to individual energy fields. Weekend Training: TBA 2015
Classes, Workshops and Long Term Training
The Center For Shamanic Healing’s wide range of classes and gatherings ranging from an introduction to the Shamanic Journey to an advanced Soul Retrieval Practitioner Training. Instruction and Apprenticeship, Community Ceremonies and Rituals. Personal Ceremonies, Weddings, Transitions, Rites of Passage. Shamanic Counseling and Divination. Each 2nd Tuesday of the Month is a Free Nine Rites of the Munay-Ki Community Circle. Walking the Rainbow Bridge, a 9-month comprehensive beginning Shamanic training. These Workshops, classes, experiential training, initiations and community ceremonies enrich the comprehensive curriculum that deepens spiritual connection and imparts effective healing modalities.
Our Trainings are co-taught by Kent Dorsey and Suzanne Savage, who bring a unique blend and balance of the Divine Feminine and Masculine in our Circles. Our healing work and teaching comes from the heart. The Shaman’s path is of the heart. We step aside and create a sacred space for the Spirits to work. We have been asked, “What makes the Center For Shamanic Healing’s Classes so unique?” We offer individualized instruction in a small group setting. We journey on what each Circle needs as a whole and on what each student needs to best support their personal growth and journey on the path to healing or building their healing practice.
The Center For Shamanic Healing has a course of study for you whether this is your first trek into the wondrous realm of shamanic healing or shamanic studies.
Come discover your potential with our heart-centered community!